YOU ARE BOOKING A STALL AT –
Vintage, Retro & Craft Fayre – The Fellows, Dudley
On – Saturday 23rd November 2019 : 1pm – 4pm
At – The Fellows, 1 The Broadway, Castle Hill, Dudley, DY1 4QD
Pay & display parking – but this is redeemable off any food or drink purchase.
We are looking for a wide range of stalls to feature at this event – vintage, retro, crafts, handmade items, gifts, upcycled items, homewares, makeovers, vintage hairstyling, beauty treatments, holistic therapies, psychic readers, cosmetics, fashion, jewellery, accessories, etc. No food items sorry.
Please bring enough people to help you set up, unload and manage your stall.
Please note – This event will be upstairs. The upstairs area is not out of the way, it is just off the main bar with easy access to the public, with a public seating / drinking / dining area. There is a wide tiered staircase but no lift sorry.
Families and children welcome.
PLEASE EMAIL US TO CHECK STALL AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING – firstname.lastname@example.org
STALLS & TABLES
- Stallholders – If you require a 6ft table you can either bring your own or book one of ours via the menu below. Tables are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
- There are also some ‘booth’ type tables upstairs with fixed seating. These tables measure approx 5ft x 2ft but they are positioned sideways-on and CANNOT be moved. If you would like to book one of these for your stall we are offering these at a much cheaper price. Please add one to your basket via the menu below.
- Psychic readers will be provided with a 4 seater table.
- Chairs are provided.
- Please email us to let us know if you require extra space for rails, or if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead) – email@example.com
Set up time – 12pm
Event start time – 1pm
Event end time – 4pm
Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found
If you are unable to book via this website or pay via PayPal please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – We can also accept payment via bank transfer or cheque.
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know by emailing email@example.com
We will then email you the week before each event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on Facebook –
- Ultimate Girls Night Out www.facebook.com/ultimategirls1 and
- The Ultimate Vintage Experience www.facebook.com/ultimatevintageUK
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Once you have booked a stall you are welcome to advertise your products on the corresponding Facebook event page. We would also appreciate any shares, and you can also use the share button to invite your friends.
If you are offering a service at the events please send us details of your prices, services you offer, time slots available, and your contact details, and we will advertise for you to try and get you some pre-bookings.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.