**EDIT** WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR INDOOR STALLS AT THIS EVENT.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST FOR CANCELLATIONS, OR TO HOLD AN OUTDOOR STALL WITH A GAZEBO.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED AN INDOOR STALL WITH THE OPTION OF BRINGING YOUR OWN TABLE, BUT YOU WOULD NOW LIKE TO USE ONE OF OUR TABLES, YOU MAY BOOK ONE VIA THE MENU BELOW (this is for existing stallholders only)
Bank Holiday Family Funday at Pype Hayes Golf Course
On – Sunday 25th August 2019 – 12-4pm
At – Pype Hayes Golf Course, Eachelhurst Road, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1EP
INDOOR STALLS & TABLES
- Please bring your own table (no bigger than 6ft)
- We do have a limited amount of tables available. If you do not have your own table and would like to use one of these, you can book one via the menu below. Please add a STALL and a TABLE to your basket
- Chairs are provided
- Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead)
- All stalls apart from outdoor attractions (bouncy castle, hook a duck, ice cream van, etc) will be indoors in the clubhouse function room. The function room opens out beautifully onto the golf course and outdoor seating area via large patio doors if the weather is nice. There are indoor toilet facilities, the bar will be open and lunch is available to order.
- We have limited space outdoors for an ice cream van, donut van, hook a duck, softplay, gazebos, etc
- Please email email@example.com before booking so that we can check space and availability
- Outdoor stalls must bring their own gazebo, power supply, tables and chairs
Set up time – 11am
Event start time – 12pm
Event end time – 4pm
Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found
If you are unable to book via this website or pay via PayPal please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – We can also accept payment via bank transfer or cheque.
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know by emailing email@example.com
We will email you a few weeks before each event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on Facebook –
- Ultimate Girls Night Out www.facebook.com/ultimategirls1 and
- The Ultimate Vintage Experience www.facebook.com/ultimatevintageUK
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Once you have booked a stall you are welcome to advertise your products on the corresponding Facebook event page. We would also appreciate any shares, and you can also use the share button to invite your friends.
If you are offering a service at the events please send us details of your prices, services you offer, time slots available, and your contact details, and we will advertise for you to try and get you some pre-bookings.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.