You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via ultimategirls.co.uk
You must not use Ultimate Girls Night Out for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You must not use false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
You must not copy, modify, or distribute Ultimate Girls Night Out copyrighted works or other content from the Site, without our express consent.
Ultimate Girls Night Out may change or remove content and accounts containing content that Ultimate Girls Night Out determines to be unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property.
You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the rights of third parties.
Items sold on Ultimate Girls Night Out must not infringe someone else’s copyright or trademark.
You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other user of ultimategirls.co.uk . Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
You are responsible for ensuring that the content of your stall is your own or that you have permission to display and sell as your own. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You in using ultimategirls.co.uk allow Ultimate Girls Night Out the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for Ultimate Girls Night Out to use this content both on and offline.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Should you decide to terminate your rental agreement then any fees you have paid are non refundable.
You must despatch all Goods sold to Customers or perform the Services for the Customer within the periods specified in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Delivery must be made using a reputable courier or postal service for the delivery service selected by the Customer to the address specified by the Customer.
All Goods must be adequately packaged for delivery.
If in the unlikely event that goods are not received, the buyer has 45 days from the date of the transaction to raise a dispute via PayPal.
Pitches booked at Ultimate Girls Night Out Events are non transferrable and non refundable if cancelled within 2 weeks of the event date.
To host a stall at an Ultimate Girls Night Out event you must have your own public liability insurance. We can request to see an copy of your insurance at any time. Without insurance you will not be permitted to sell or offer treatments at our events and your stall fee will not be refunded.
By booking a pitch at an Ultimate Girls Night Out Event you are agreeing to the booking conditions stated in ‘Book a Stall’
Once you have booked into the event you may use the event page on facebook to advertise your products.
All events can be found listed in the ‘events’ tab on our facebook page –
Ultimate Girls Night Out – www.facebook.com/ultimategirls1
Please use this page and the events pages to advertise you products, post photos, any special offers, or take pre-bookings if you are offering beauty treatments, etc. Please also invite your own friends & contacts, and please share the event as often as possible, the more people who know about the event, the better for everyone involved. If you would like us to send you some event flyers or posters in the post please ask.
When you book into one of our events you will then become part of our ‘Ultimate Girls Community’ on facebook and twitter which means we will promote your business page and share your posts as often as we can, please inbox us anything you would like shared, tag us in your posts or post on our wall.
Event Advertising- We advertise our events in the following ways:-
· Minimum 1,000 flyers for each event will be posted around the local area, given out in the venue and handed out in local shops, salons, etc.
· Posters in the venue, where permitted by the Venue Management.
· Banner outside the venue, where permitted by the Venue Management.
· On our website www.ultimategirls.co.uk
· On our facebook pages.
· In local facebook groups.
· On our Twitter pages.
· Newspaper adverts and/or online newspaper advertising websites where possible.
· Online advertising sites such as stallfinder, gumtree, viva street, hot frog, netmums, etc
· YouTube ‘ultimategirlsevents’
. Paid Facebook promotion.
· We do everything possible to advertise and make the event a success, but there are certain things which we can’t control which may effect footfall such as the weather, current affairs, time of the month (before/after pay day), time of the year (school holidays, Christmas, etc).
. We cannot guarantee footfall or your sales.
. No refunds will be given due to low footfall or low sales.
We will –
*Provide you with a venue described accurately to the best of our knowledge and belief.
* Provide you with a suitable space and/or table at each event. The sizes and specifics of these will be detailed on each individual event page.
* Advertise and promote each event to the absolute best of our ability.
* Surround you by other stalls run by other like minded self employed people.
* Provide you with an event page to advertise your products and invite your own contacts.
* Provide you with event flyers and posters if requested by you.
We will NOT tolerate any threatening, rude, violent or abusive behaviour or language towards any other stallholder, customer, venue staff, or employee of Ultimate Girls Night Out Ltd.
* Arrive during the times specified in your confirmation email and on the page ‘Book a Stall’.
* Decorate your stall and feel free to use banners, signs etc.
* Be welcoming to the customers, smile as they walk past and engage with them.
* Feel free to walk around and chat to customers whether they be standing or seated drinking, hand them your flyers and promote your business, encourage them over to your table.
* Please do not ignore the customers or constantly use your phone whilst they are browsing the room.