WELCOME TO LILY & LOLLY’S ONLINE VIRTUAL VINTAGE & CRAFT FAYRES!!
How it works :
The event will take place on our Facebook event page on Sunday 21st June between 1-4pm.
What you get :
We will create you –
- a virtual stall on the event page
- a listing on both our Facebook pages (Lily & Lolly’s and Ultimate Girls Night Out) in the week leading up to the event
- a link on this website
- a live link on the day (optional)
- All for just £5!
Please send us –
- a video of your stall, if possible
- photographs of your items (no more than 30)
- a description of your business that we can copy and paste
- links to your website, Facebook page, Instagram, Etsy shop, etc
- your contact email / phone number to appear on the listing
Please send them via –
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Facebook messenger to Ultimate Girls Night Out
- or Whatsapp to 07967506205
We will add your stall to the event page ASAP once we receive your photos and info, so that customers can start browsing straight away. You can comment underneath each photo to add prices or more detailed descriptions. Your stall will remain on the event page indefinitely so that customers can pop back at any time.
If you would also like to ‘go live’ on the day please just let us know that you intend to do this so that we can post your live link to the event page. You may like to showcase your items, do hair or beauty demos, a live craft workshop, or card readings etc.
The virtual stall package is just £5.
Please send your stall fee via bank transfer to –
- Account number – 73177254
- Sort code – 20 77 62
- Ultimate Girls Night Out
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay by PayPal.
We have good availability for crafts, gifts, vintage items, fashion, jewellery, etc. MLM businesses are welcome too, but please email email@example.com before you book so that we can check availability. We only allow one rep per company each week. MLM stalls are offered on a first come first served basis.
If you are an existing season ticket holder you can exchange one event for two virtual events if you wish.
If you have a stall booked at an event which has been postponed due to the coronavirus crisis and would like to exchange for virtual events please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
We also welcome vintage entertainers and up & coming singers to join us, at no charge! Please just send us a video of your performance before the event so that we can post it to the event page during the afternoon.
Click here to view the virtual vintage & craft fayre, and click ‘discussion’.
Please share and invite your friends. As this is a virtual event, stallholders are welcome from across the UK and your stall has the potential to reach customers far and wide. This is a fantastic opportunity for us all to support fellow small businesses during this ongoing coronavirus crisis, so please share and invite as many people as you can!
We also have a ‘numbers lucky dip’ available. First prize is a 12 month stallholder season ticket, runners up prizes are 12 month event family passes (valid once we re-open, events are in the West Midlands area).
Numbers are £1 each, or £5 for 8 numbers. You can pay via bank transfer, or via the menu below.