* You are booking a stall at –
- It is really important that you email [email protected] to check availability for your products before you book a stall via the menu below.
- Once we have given you the go-ahead to book, please scroll to the menu at the bottom of this page, add a stall to your basket and pay online.
- Event name – Armed Forces Day 2023
- On Sunday 25th June 2023 : 11am – 5pm
- At – Himley Hall and Park, Himley Road, Himley, Dudley, DY3 4DF
- Stallholder unloading times – you can park your vehicle near the marquee and unload between 8.30am and 9.30am. You must then move your vehicle to the designated car park. Himley Hall staff will not let any vehicles on site after 9.30am.
- Stallholder set up times – you have between 8.30am and 11am to set up your stall.
- Event start time – 11am. All stalls must be ready by this time.
- Event end time – 5pm
- Clear away time – 5.30pm. You must not pack away before 5.30pm.
- Parking – free parking.
- Stalls will be inside our two marquees.
Pitch price (plus a small donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Indoor stall inside marquee – £50
- You will be provided with a 6ft table and chair
- Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so that we can give you enough space
Our contact info for all enquiries :
Email [email protected] or private message on Facebook :
- Ultimate Girls Night Out – Shopping, Pamper & Psychic Nights or
- Lily & Lolly’s Ultimate Vintage & Craft Fayres
Please decorate your stall in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table.
As with all our events, stallholders must have their own public liability insurance.
This event is being organised by Dudley Council so unfortunately stalls cannot be included in our stallholder season ticket offer.
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates etc.
If you are unable to make this event you may book a spot on our promotional table for your advertising material (flyers, business cards etc) via the menu below.
Please email us for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please leave your pitch as it was found, bring a black bag and take away ALL your rubbish. Thank you. **
It is really important that you email [email protected] to check availability for your products before booking a stall. We try not to duplicate stalls, so please email us to check availability before you book in.
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will NOT receive an automated email from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal.
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know.
We will email you the week of the event to confirm all set-up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please get in touch.
If you are unable to pay via PayPal please email us and we will send you our bank details.
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages or group, you will see the links to all event dates. We would really appreciate a share! You can also use the share button to invite your friends.
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.