Armed Forces Day 2024 at Himley Hall and Park
To book a stall at this event –
- Read the information on this page and make sure you are happy with all the details.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook to check availability for your products.
- Once we have given you the go-ahead to book, please scroll to the menu at the bottom of this page, add a stall to your basket, and pay online via Paypal.
- If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please contact us for the details.
- It is really important that you contact us to check availability before you book in, as we try not to duplicate stalls. Once we have replied giving you the go-ahead to book, please do so ASAP. If you do not book within 24 hours of hearing from us, please email us again so that we can re-check availability. Stalls are booked on a first come first served basis and the ONLY way to secure a stall is by sending payment in full – either by adding a stall to your basket via the menu at the bottom of this page and paying by PayPal, or by requesting our bank details and paying via bank transfer. Thank you.
You are booking a stall at –
- Event name – Armed Forces Day 2024
- On Sunday 30th June 2024 : 11am – 4pm
- At – Himley Hall and Park, Himley Road, Himley, Dudley, DY3 4DF (please Google the venue and plan your journey)
- Stallholder unloading times – you can park your vehicle near the marquee and unload between 8.30am and 9.30am. You must then move your vehicle to the designated car park. Himley Hall staff will not let any vehicles on site after 9.30am.
- Stallholder set up times – you have between 8.30am and 11am to set up your stall.
- Event start time – 11am. All stalls must be ready by this time.
- Event end time – 4pm
- Clear away time – 4.30pm. You must not pack away before 4.30pm.
- Parking – free parking.
- Stalls will be inside our two marquees. There will be no access to electricity.
- Please make a note of all these details in your diary.
Pitch price –
- Pitch inside marquee WITHOUT table & chairs (please bring your own table, no bigger than 6ft, and your own chairs) – £50
- Pitch inside marquee, with 6ft table and chair provided – £55
- Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail
Our contact info for all enquiries :
Email email@example.com or private message on Facebook :
- Ultimate Girls Night Out – Shopping, Pamper & Psychic Nights or
- Lily & Lolly’s Ultimate Vintage & Craft Fayres
Please decorate your stall in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Red, white and blue theme is recommended.
Vintage attire welcomed.
Price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table.
Remove all loading equipment from the marquee before the event starts.
As with all our events, stallholders must have their own public liability insurance.
This event is being organised by Dudley Council so unfortunately stalls cannot be included in our stallholder season ticket offer.
** Please leave your pitch as it was found, bring a black bag and take away ALL your rubbish. Thank you. **
It is really important that you email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability for your products before booking a stall.
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive a receipt from PayPal straight away. You will NOT receive an automated email from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal.
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know ASAP.
We will email you the week of the event to confirm all set-up information etc. All information can also be found on this page, so please make a note of these details. If you have any questions about your booking please get in touch.
Please DO NOT add notes to your PayPal payment as these do not show up to us.
Follow us on Facebook for updates –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages or group, you will see the links to all events. All shares are very much appreciated, thank you! You can also use the share button to invite your friends.
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.