To book a stall at this event –
- Read the information on this page and make sure you are happy with all the details.
- Email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability for your products.
- Once you have had the go-ahead from us to book, scroll to the menu at the bottom of the page, add a stall to your basket and pay online via Paypal.
- If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please contact us for the details.
- It is really important, no matter what you are selling, that you email or message us on Facebook to check availability before you book in, as we try not to duplicate stalls. Once we have replied giving you the go-ahead to book, please do so ASAP. If you do not book within 24 hours of hearing from us, please email us again so that we can re-check availability. Stalls are booked on a first come first served basis and the ONLY way to secure a stall is by sending payment in full – either by adding a stall to your basket via the menu at the bottom of this page and paying by PayPal, or by requesting our bank details and paying via bank transfer. Thank you.
You are booking a stall at :-
- Chelmsley Wood Christmas Market 2023
- Saturday 16th December 2023 : 9am – 4pm
- At – Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre, 33 Maple Walk, Chelmsley Wood, North Solihull, B37 5TS. Please Google the venue and plan your journey.
- Set up time – 8am
- Event start time – 9am
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – Free parking in Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre multi-story carpark (we will ask you to email us your car registration number so that we can give you free parking on the day)
- All stalls are outdoors, but undercover.
- All stallholders must have public liability insurance.
- All stallholders must bring their own tables, chairs, and power supply (if required).
- Please wrap up warm!!
- We have space for one Psychic Reader who will be situated inside Lily’s Tea Parlour with a table and chairs provided.
We are looking for a wide range of stalls to feature at this outdoor Christmas Market – crafts, gifts, handmade items, personalised items, Christmas decorations, toys, books, vintage items, clothing, etc.
Pitch prices –
- Outdoor Pitch with space for one 6ft table – £15
- Outdoor Pitch with space for two 6ft tables – £25
- Psychic Readings (inside Lily’s Tea Parlour with table provided) – £30
TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE NOT PROVIDED AT THIS VENUE. Please select either a single pitch, or double pitch from the menu below, and bring your own tables and chairs.
There will be no access to electricity so please bring a generator if you need power.
Stalls will be outdoors, but under cover of the shopping centre roof, so you will be protected if it rains. It may be windy, so please weigh items down. And please wrap up warm.
Tables will be situated outside any empty shops / units throughout the shopping centre, filling the centre with wonderful Christmassy stalls. All other shops will be open on this busy Saturday right before Christmas, plus Santa’s Grotto will be open between 10am – 5pm inside the shopping centre.
Upon arrival at 8am, we will ask you to report to Lily’s Tea Parlour (next door to the Coventry Building Society) and we will show you where to set up. Your stall must be ready by 9am.
Park in the multi-storey car park and walk across the bridge to the shopping centre.
Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, Christmas decorations etc. Price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table. Please bring enough people to help you unload, set up, and manage your stall.
We welcome you all to dress in Christmas jumpers or Christmas hats and to enter into the spirit of the day!
We have space for one Psychic Reader who will be provided with a table and chairs inside Lily’s Tea Parlour.
** Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found **
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away.
You will not receive a confirmation email direct from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know ASAP
We will email you the week before the event to confirm all set-up information etc. All info can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email or message either of our Facebook pages.
Please DO NOT add notes to your PayPal payment as these do NOT show up to us. The ONLY way to contact us about your booking or to let us know about any special requirements is to email or message us on Facebook. Thank you.
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Please could you join the event, click ‘going’, share the page and invite your friends! You can also post photos of your products on the event page so that customers know what to expect on the day.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.