- On Saturday 19th November July 2022 : 1-4pm
- At – Dorridge Village Hall, Grange Road, Dorridge, Solihull B93 8QA
- Set up times – OUTDOOR stalls to arrive between 11.30am-1pm, INDOOR stalls to arrive between 12pm-1pm.
- Event start time – 1pm
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – free parking.
- There will be live music at this event.
- Please email [email protected] to check availability for your products before booking.
Pitch prices (plus a small donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Outdoor pitch (please bring your own gazebo, tables, chairs, ground sheet, and power if required) – £20
- Indoor pitch without table (please bring your own table, no bigger than 6ft) – £25
- Indoor pitch with 6ft table – £30
- Psychic Readings with smaller table – £25
- Additional space for extra rail or small side table (indoor stallholders only) – £5
Indoor pitches will be provided with space for a 6ft table and one small rail (if required). Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so we can give you an end pitch. If you require space for more than one rail, or a side table please book additional space via the menu below. Chairs are provided.
Psychic Readers will be provided with a smaller square table and chairs.
Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Please price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table.
Please email us to let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead) – [email protected]
Outdoor pitches will be on the grass outside the hall. You must bring your own gazebo, tables, chairs, ground sheet, power supply if required, and be completely self contained.
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc.
If you are unable to make this event you may book a spot on our promotional table for your advertising material (flyers, business cards etc) via the menu below.
Please email for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please bring a black bag and take away ALL your rubbish. Leave your pitch as it was found **
It is really important that you email [email protected] to check availability for your products before you book a stall. Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will not receive an automated email from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal.
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know by emailing [email protected]
We will email you the week before each event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
If you are unable to pay via PayPal please email us and we will send you our bank details.
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. We would really appreciate a share! You can also use the share button to invite your friends.
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.