Dorridge 2023 – Mind, Body, Spirit, Wellbeing event & Craft Fair
To book a stall at this event –
- Read the information on this page and make sure you are happy with all the details.
- Email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability for your products.
- Once you have had the go-ahead from us to book, scroll to the menu at the bottom of the page, add a stall to your basket and pay via Paypal.
- If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please contact us for the details.
- It is really important, no matter what you are selling, that you email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability before you book in, as we try not to duplicate products. Once we have replied giving you the go-ahead to book, please do so ASAP. If you do not book within 24 hours of hearing from us, please email us again so that we can re-check availability. Stalls are booked on a first come first served basis and the ONLY way to secure a stall is by sending payment in full – either by adding a stall to your basket via the menu at the bottom of this page and paying by PayPal, or by requesting our bank details and paying via bank transfer. Thank you.
You are booking a stall at :-
- Dorridge MBS Event & Craft Fair 2023
- On Saturday 30th September 2023 : 12-4pm
- At – Dorridge Village Hall, Grange Road, Dorridge, Solihull, B93 8QA. Please Google the venue and plan your journey
- Stallholder set up time – between 11am and 12pm (please do not arrive before 11am)
- Event start time – 12pm
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – free parking
- Outdoor stalls will be on the grass surrounding the hall
Pitch prices (plus a donation to our raffle hamper) –
- Outdoor space (you must bring your own tables, chairs, gazebo, power supply if required, and be completely self contained) – £22
- Indoor pitch without table (please bring your own, no bigger than 6ft) – £27
- Indoor pitch with 6ft table provided – £32
- Psychic Readings – indoor table – £35
- Additional space in hall for extra rails or small side table – £5.50
Indoor pitches will be provided with space for a 6ft table and one small rail (if required), or space for a beauty bed. Please let us know if you will be bringing a beauty bed / massage chair and the measurements.
Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so that we can give you an end pitch. If you require space for more than one rail, or a side table please book additional space via the menu below. Chairs are provided.
Psychic Readers will be provided with a smaller table measuring approx 4ft. If you require a 6ft table instead please let us know.
You are welcome to decorate your table in your own style. Price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table. Please bring enough people to help you unload, set up, and manage your stall.
Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (indoor stalls only – please bring an extension lead).
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc. We recommend putting a business card with your prize.
If you are unable to make this event you may book a spot on our promotional table for your advertising material (flyers, business cards etc) via the menu below.
Please contact us for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please leave your pitch as it was found, bring a black bag and take away ALL your rubbish. Thank you. **
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will not receive an automated email from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal.
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know ASAP.
We will email you the week before the event to confirm all the set-up information etc. All info can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
If you are unable to pay via PayPal please let us know and we will send you our bank details.
Please DO NOT add notes to your PayPal payment as these do not show up to us. The only way to contact us about your booking or to let us know about any special requirements is to email [email protected] or to message us on Facebook. Thank you.
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook page you will see the links to all event dates. We would really appreciate a share! You can also use the share button to invite your friends.
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.