You are booking a stall at –
- Ultimate Girls Night Out – Shopping, Pamper & Psychic Night – Greswolde Arms Hotel, Knowle
- Friday 2nd October 2020 : 7-10pm
- At – The Greswolde Arms Hotel, 1657 High St, Knowle, Solihull B93 0LL
- Set up time – 6pm
- Event start time – 7pm
- Event end time – 10pm
- Parking – free parking. Please take a slip from the hotel reception and place it in your car window.
Pitch prices (plus a donation to our raffle hamper) –
- Pitch without table (please bring your own table, no bigger than 6ft) – FULLY BOOKED
- Pitch with 6ft table – FULLY BOOKED
- Psychic Readings with smaller table – FULLY BOOKED
- Additional space for extra rails or side table – FULLY BOOKED
Event Info –
- You can either bring your own 6ft table, or book a pitch with a table included.
- Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so we can give you an end pitch.
- If you require space for more than one rail, a beauty bed / massage chair, or a side table please book additional space via the menu below.
- Chairs are provided.
- Psychic Readers will be provided with a smaller square table and chairs.
- Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Please price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table.
- Please email us to let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead) – email@example.com
- Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc.
- There will be live music at this event.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before booking.
- If you are unable to make this event you may book a spot on our promotional table for your advertising material (flyers, business cards etc) via the menu below. Please send your material to 436 Barrows Lane, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 1QL by 1st October at the latest.
- Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will not receive an instant email receipt if you pay by bank transfer.
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know.
We will email you the week before the event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email email@example.com
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Once you have booked a stall you are welcome to advertise your products on the corresponding Facebook event page. We would also appreciate any shares. You can also use the share button to invite your friends.
If you are offering a service at the events please send us details of your prices, services you offer, time slots available, and your contact details, and we will advertise for you to try and get you some pre-bookings.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.