To book a stall at this event –
- Read the information on this page and make sure you are happy with all the details.
- We now only have OUTDOOR pitches left. Please do not book an outdoor pitch if you are not happy with going outside. We have been fully booked inside for quite a while and have no extra space inside. Outdoor stallholders must bring their own tables, chairs, gazebo and power supply if required.
- This event will go ahead whatever the weather.
- Email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability for your products
- Scroll to the menu at the bottom of the page, add a stall to your basket and pay online via Paypal
- If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please email us for the details
- Important update – WAX MELTS! Currently we are inundated with enquiries asking to book stalls for wax melts. We try not to duplicate stalls so it is really important, no matter what you are selling, that you email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability before you book a stall via the menu below. Once we have replied to your email giving you the go-ahead to book, please do so ASAP! If you do not book within 24 hours of hearing from us, please email us again so that we can re-check availability. Stalls are booked on a first come first served basis and the ONLY way to secure a stall is by sending payment in full – either by adding a stall to your basket via the menu at the bottom of this page and paying via PayPal, or by requesting our bank details and paying via bank transfer. Thank you!
You are booking a stall at :-
- Jubilee Vintage & Craft Fair – Stourport Manor Hotel
- Sunday 5th June 2022 : 1-4pm
- At – The Stourport Manor Hotel, 35 Hartlebury Road, Stourport, DY13 9JA
- Set up time – 12pm
- Event start time – 1pm
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – Free parking
- This event will be garden party themed in celebration of The Queen’s Jubilee
- Stalls will be indoors and outdoors
- Outdoor stallholders must be completely self contained and bring their own gazebo, tables, chairs, ground sheet, and power supply if required
- There will be music at this event
We are looking for a wide range of stalls to feature at this event at the beautiful Stourport Manor Hotel. Suitable items include – vintage items & clothing, crafts & handmade items, antiques, retro items, gifts & accessories, beauty & makeovers, holistic therapies, readings & treatments. Stalls will be indoors and outdoors.
Pitch prices (plus a small donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Outdoor Pitch (please bring your own gazebo, tables, chairs, and power supply if required) – £20
- Indoor Pitch without table (please bring your own table or rails, no bigger than 6ft) – FULLY BOOKED
- Indoor Pitch with 6ft table provided – FULLY BOOKED
- Extra space for rail or small side table (indoor stalls) – FULLY BOOKED
- Psychic Readings – FULLY BOOKED
- We are now fully booked for indoor stalls. Please email [email protected] for info on cancellations
Indoor pitches will be provided with space for a 6ft table and one small rail (if required). Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so we can give you an end pitch. If you require space for more than one rail, or a small side table please book additional space via the menu below. Chairs are provided. Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead)
Psychic Readers will be provided with a smaller square table and chairs.
Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Please price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table.
Outdoor stallholders must bring their own tables, chairs, gazebo, power supply if required, and be completely self contained. This event will go ahead come rain or shine, and no refunds will be given in the case of rain.
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc.
If you cannot make the event, you can book a spot on our promo table for your advertising material by scrolling to the bottom of the menu below.
Please email for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found **
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away.
You will not receive a confirmation email direct from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know ASAP
We will email you the week before each event to confirm all set up information etc. All info can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Please could you join the event, click ‘going’, share the page and invite your friends! You can also post photos of your products on the event page so that customers know what to expect on the day.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.