To book a stall at this event –
- Read the information on this page and make sure you are happy with all the details.
- Email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability for your products.
- Once you have had the go-ahead from us to book, scroll to the menu at the bottom of the page, add a stall to your basket and pay online via Paypal.
- If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please contact us for the details.
- It is really important, no matter what you are selling, that you email [email protected] or message us on Facebook to check availability before you book in, as we try not to duplicate stalls. Once we have replied giving you the go-ahead to book, please do so ASAP. If you do not book within 24 hours of hearing from us, please email us again so that we can re-check availability. Stalls are booked on a first come first served basis and the ONLY way to secure a stall is by sending payment in full – either by adding a stall to your basket via the menu at the bottom of this page and paying by PayPal, or by requesting our bank details and paying via bank transfer. Thank you.
You are booking a stall at :-
- Vintage & Craft Fair – Rowington
- Sunday 23rd April 2023 : 12-4pm
- At – Rowington Village Hall, Rowington Green, Warwick, CV35 7BU. Rowington is on the B4439 (Old Warwick Road) between Hockley Heath and Hatton. Please Google the venue and plan your journey.
- Set up time – 11am
- Event start time – 12pm
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – Free parking
- There will be live music at this event.
- All stalls are indoors.
We are looking for a wide range of stalls to feature at this event at the lovely Rowington Village Hall. Suitable products include – vintage items & clothing, crafts & handmade items, antiques, retro items, gifts & accessories, beauty & makeovers, holistic therapies, Psychic Readings. No cakes or food stalls sorry.
Pitch prices (plus a small donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Pitch without table (please bring your own table or rails, no bigger than 6ft) – FULLY BOOKED
- Pitch with 6ft table provided – FULLY BOOKED
- Extra space for rail or small side table – FULLY BOOKED
- Psychic Readings – FULLY BOOKED
Stalls will be provided with space for a 6ft table and one small rail (if required). If you are bringing a rail please let us know ASAP so that we can give you an end pitch. If you are bringing more than one rail, or a small side table, you MUST book extra space via the menu below. Alternatively, clothing sellers may bring rails instead of a table. Beauticians / therapists may bring a beauty bed instead of a table.
Chairs are provided.
Psychic Readers will be provided with a slightly smaller table and extra chairs.
Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead).
Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table. Please bring enough people to help you unload, set up, and manage your stall.
As this is a Vintage & Craft Fair we encourage everyone to dress vintage style, although this is not compulsory so please do not feel any pressure!
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc. Stallholders are permitted to enter the raffle too.
If you cannot make the event, you can book a spot on our promo table for your advertising material by scrolling to the bottom of the menu below.
Please email for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found **
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away.
You will not receive a confirmation email direct from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know ASAP
We will email you the week before the event to confirm all set-up information etc. All info can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected] or message either of our Facebook pages.
Please DO NOT add notes to your PayPal payment as these do NOT show up to us. The ONLY way to contact us about your booking or to let us know about any special requirements is to email [email protected] or to message us on Facebook. Thank you.
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Please could you join the event, click ‘going’, share the page and invite your friends! You can also post photos of your products on the event page so that customers know what to expect on the day.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.