You are booking a stall at our Virtual Vintage & Craft Fair on Sunday 27th September 2020
How it works :
The event will take place on our Facebook event page on Sunday 27th September between 1-4pm.
There will be live music and entertainment from our vintage singers throughout the afternoon, plus virtual stall space for small businesses from around the UK.
What you get :
We will create you –
- a virtual stall on the event page
- a link on this website
- the option to go live on the event page during the afternoon if you would like to showcase your products, do a craft demo, hair & beauty demo, or card readings etc
- two authorised posts on the event page during the afternoon (if you have any extra photos, special offers, competitions etc, you can post these yourself during the day)
- we will share your products on both our Facebook pages in the week leading up to the event
- All for just £5!
Before the event please send us –
- a video of your stall, if possible
- photographs of your items (no more than 30)
- a description of your business that we can copy and paste
- links to your website, Facebook page, Instagram, Etsy shop, etc
- your contact email / phone number to appear on the listing
Please send them via –
- email to [email protected]
- or Facebook messenger to Ultimate Girls Night Out
- or Whatsapp to 07967506205
Your virtual stall will go live on the day of the event and remain on the event page indefinitely so that customers can pop back at any time.
If you would like to ‘go live’ on the day please let us know so that we can give you a time slot.
The virtual stall package is just £5.
We have good availability for vintage sellers, crafts, gifts, handmade items, fashion, jewellery etc. If you have an MLM business please email [email protected] before you book so that we can check availability. We only allow one rep per company and stalls are offered on a first come first served basis.
If you are an existing season ticket holder you can exchange one event for two virtual events if you wish.
If you have a stall booked at an event which has been postponed due to the coronavirus crisis and would like to exchange for virtual events please email us [email protected] to let us know.
Please share the event page and invite your friends. As this is a virtual event, stallholders are welcome from across the UK and your stall has the potential to reach customers far and wide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for us all to support fellow small businesses during these difficult times, so please share the event page and invite as many people as you can!