How to book a stall at this event –
- Read the information on this page and make sure you are happy with all the details.
- Email email@example.com or message us on Facebook to check availability for your products.
- Once you have had the go-ahead from us to book, scroll to the menu at the bottom of the page, add a stall to your basket and pay online via Paypal.
- If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer please contact us for the details.
- It is really important, no matter what you are selling, that you email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook to check availability before you book in, as we try not to duplicate stalls. Once we have replied giving you the go-ahead to book, please do so ASAP. If you do not book within 24 hours of hearing from us, please email us again so that we can re-check availability. Stalls are booked on a first come first served basis and the ONLY way to secure a stall is by sending payment in full – either by adding a stall to your basket via the menu at the bottom of this page and paying by PayPal, or by requesting our bank details and paying via bank transfer. Thank you.
You are booking a stall at :-
- Vintage, Craft & Gift Fair – St Mary’s Solihull
- Saturday 21st September 2024 : 12–4pm
- At – St Mary’s Church Hall, 30 Hobs Meadow, Hobs Moat, Solihull, B92 8PN. Please Google the venue and plan your journey.
- Set up time – 11am
- Event start time – 12pm
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – Free parking
- There will be live music at this event.
- Indoor stalls will be located in the function room and foyer.
- Outdoor stalls will be on the grass outside, and under the church porch.
We are looking for a wide range of stalls to feature at this event at the lovely St Mary’s Church Hobs Moat. Suitable products include – vintage items & clothing, crafts & handmade items, antiques, retro items, gifts & accessories, beauty & makeovers, holistic therapies, Psychic Readings.
Pitch prices (plus a small donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Outdoor space on grass (you must bring your own tables, chairs, gazebo, power supply if required, and be completely self contained) – £15
- Outdoor space under church porch (these limited spaces are under cover, and on hard flooring, so you do not need a gazebo, but you will need your own table, chairs and power supply if required) – £20
- Indoor pitch inside foyer (these limited spaces are indoors but may be chilly as are by the front door, seating is provided but you will need to bring your own table) – £23
- Indoor pitch without table (please bring your own table or rails, no bigger than 6ft) – £25
- Indoor pitch with 6ft table provided – £30
- Extra space for rail or small side table – £5
- Extra space and one of our side tables measuring approx 3ft sq – £8
- Psychic Readings – £25
Indoor stalls, stalls in the foyer, and stalls under the porch will be provided with space for a 6ft table and space for a small rail (if required). If you are bringing a rail please let us know ASAP so that we can give you an end pitch. If you are bringing more than one rail, or a small side table, you MUST book extra space via the menu below. You can also book one of our side tables if required.
Clothing sellers may bring rails instead of a table.
Beauticians / therapists may bring a beauty bed instead of a table.
Chairs are provided for indoor stalls.
Psychic Readers will be provided with a slightly smaller table and extra chairs.
Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead. Function room stalls only).
Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table. Please bring enough people to help you unload, set up, and manage your stall.
As this is a Vintage & Craft Fair we encourage everyone to dress vintage style, although this is not compulsory so please do not feel any pressure!
Outdoor stalls on the grass will have enough space for a gazebo and you can bring as many tables, chairs, rails as you wish.
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc. We recommend attaching a business card to your raffle donation. Stallholders are permitted to enter the raffle too.
If you cannot make the event, you can book a spot on our promo table for your advertising material by scrolling to the bottom of the menu below. Please email for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please bring a black bag, take away ALL your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found **
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal.
You will not receive a confirmation email from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal. If you have any questions about your booking please email email@example.com
We will use your PayPal address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know ASAP.
We will email you the week of the event to confirm all set-up information etc. All info can also be found on this page, so please make a note of these details in your diary once you’ve booked in.
If you have any questions about your booking please get in touch.
Please DO NOT add notes to your PayPal payment as these do NOT show up to us. The ONLY way to contact us about your booking or to let us know about any special requirements is to email or message us on Facebook. Thank you.
Please follow us on Facebook for updates and more events –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages or group, you will see the links to all events. Please could you join the event, click ‘going’, share the page, and invite your friends! You can also post photos of your products on the event page so that customers know what to expect on the day.
Follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.