- We are fully booked for indoor stalls at this event but please email ultimateg[email protected] for info on last minute spaces / cancellations.
- Due to the good weather forecast this week we have opened up bookings for outdoor stalls. You will need to bring your own gazebo, tables, chairs, and power supply if required, and be completely self contained. Outdoor stalls will be on the grass at the front of the church on Lode Lane, a main route into Solihull town centre. This is a large flat grassy area. There is a Tesco Express opposite with a cashpoint. (please note, we are fully booked for wax melts, cakes, candles, Body Shop, Tropic, Psychic Readings, Forever Living, woodturning, knitted & crochet items)
You are booking a stall at –
- On Saturday 26th March 2022 : 1-4pm
- At – St Mary’s Church Hall, 30 Hobs Meadow, Hobs Moat, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 8PN (near Solihull Ice Rink)
- Stallholder set up time : indoor stalls – between 12pm and 1pm, Outdoor stalls – between 11.30am and 1pm
- Event start time – 1pm
- Event end time – 4pm
- Parking – free parking.
- There will be live music at this event.
Pitch prices (plus a donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Outdoor pitch – £20
- Pitch without table (please bring your own table, no bigger than 6ft) – FULLY BOOKED
- Pitch with 6ft table provided – FULLY BOOKED
- Psychic Readings with smaller table – FULLY BOOKED
- Additional space for extra rails or small side table – FULLY BOOKED
Indoor stalls will be provided with space for a 6ft table and one small rail (if required). Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so we can give you an end pitch. If you require space for more than one rail, or a side table please book additional space via the menu below. Chairs are provided.
Psychic Readers will be provided with a smaller square table and chairs.
Please decorate your table in your own style – with a tablecloth, bunting, etc. Please price items clearly and keep empty boxes under your table.
Please email us to let us know if you require access to a plug socket (indoor stalls only, please bring an extension lead) – [email protected]
Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc.
If you are unable to make this event you may book a spot on our promotional table for your advertising material (flyers, business cards etc) via the menu below.
Please email for the address to send your advertising material.
** Please leave your pitch as it was found, bring a black bag and take away ALL your rubbish. Thank you. **
It is really important that you email ultimategirl[email protected] to check availability for your products before booking a stall. We only allow one person from each company, and we try not to duplicate products from crafters, so please email us to check availability before you book in.
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will not receive an automated email from this website, your receipt will come from PayPal.
We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know by emailing [email protected]
We will email you the week before each event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
If you are unable to pay via PayPal please email us and we will send you our bank details.
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. We would really appreciate a share! You can also use the share button to invite your friends.
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.