Book a stall at – Virtual Autumn Fair 2022
The virtual market will run from 4th July to 1st October 2022. Once you are booked in as an ‘approved seller’ you will have unlimited access to our Facebook group and can post as often as you wish to our 15,000 members during the dates mentioned.
Seller rules –
- We only allow one person from each brand so you will have exclusivity on the market once your space has been secured.
- All crafts and handmade items are also welcome.
- Please email [email protected] to check availability for your products before booking.
- Please invite your friends and family to join.
* You can post as many times as you wish but please be respectful of shoppers and other sellers –
- Let at least one other seller post before you post again.
- Do not spam the page.
- Keep content varied – post different photos each time, share links to your website/ page/ Etsy shop/ Instagram etc. You are also welcome to go live to showcase your products.
- Please share the group and invite your friends to join.
You can also make a photo album of your products on the market page so all your photos are in the same place. To create your photo album –
- Click the ‘album’ tab at the top of the market page and create an album
- Use your business name as the album title
- You can add links and descriptions on the photos
- Your album can be shared publicly on Facebook
- You can add new photos and update products as required
- Only one album per person please!
There is a one-off fee of £5 to host a virtual stall at this online market.
- Please send £5 via PayPal ‘Friends & Family’ to [email protected] to book your space. If you cannot send as Friends & Family please add 50p to cover the charges.
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay via PayPal goods & services (50p has been added to cover the PayPal charges)
- Or if you would prefer to send £5 via bank transfer please email us [email protected] and we will send you our details.
** IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU EMAIL US WITH DETAILS OF THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL BEFORE YOU BOOK OR SEND PAYMENT **
Your first post will have to be approved by us, but then we will be able to make you a pre-approved publisher so all your future posts go through automatically.