You are booking a stall at –
The virtual market was created in August and will run until Christmas 2020
Seller rules –
- We only allow one rep from big brands so you will have exclusivity on the market once your space has been secured.
- We are getting quite full for MLM businesses so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before booking.
- We have plenty of room for crafters and handmade items, although if we start to get too many similar items we will limit new sellers.
- Please click here and take a scroll down the page to check if your items are different to others already on the page.
* You can post as many times as you wish but please be respectful of shoppers and other sellers –
- Let at least one other seller post before you post again.
- Do not spam the page.
- Keep content varied – post different photos each time, share links to your website/ page/ Etsy shop/ Instagram etc.
- Invite friends to this group and share the market page.
You can also make a photo album of your products on the market page so all your photos are in the same place. To create your photo album –
- Click the ‘album’ tab at the top of the market page and create an album
- Use your business name as the album title
- You can add links and descriptions on the photos
- Your album can be shared publicly on Facebook
- You can add new photos and update products as required
- Only one album per person please!
There is a one-off fee of £5 to host a virtual stall at this online market. Please send the £5 via bank transfer to –
- Account number – 73177254
- Sort code – 20 77 62
- Ultimate Girls Night Out (please put your name as the ref)
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay by PayPal.
** IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU EMAIL US WITH DETAILS OF THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL BEFORE YOU BOOK OR SEND PAYMENT **
We need to check availability and make sure your products aren’t the same as anybody else’s already booked in. We also need to know your name and your business name so that we can approve your posts. If we do not recognise your name when posting then your post will be declined. Please do not put a note on your PayPal payment as these don’t show up to us when you book through this site. The only way to get in touch is by emailing email@example.com or inboxing us on Facebook (click here)
If you could please invite your friends to join the market that would be fantastic thank you!
Once we have received your booking you will be able to start posting. Your first post will have to be approved by us, but then we will be able to make you a pre-approved publisher so all your future posts go through automatically.