The virtual market will run from 21st April to 17th July 2021
Seller rules –
- We only allow one rep from big brands so you will have exclusivity on the market once your space has been secured.
- We are getting quite full for brands so please email [email protected] to check availability before booking.
- We have plenty of room for crafters and handmade items, although if we start to get too many similar items we will limit new sellers.
- Please invite your friends and family to join.
* You can post as many times as you wish but please be respectful of shoppers and other sellers –
- Let at least one other seller post before you post again.
- Do not spam the page.
- Keep content varied – post different photos each time, share links to your website/ page/ Etsy shop/ Instagram etc.
- Invite friends to the group and share it.
You can also make a photo album of your products on the market page so all your photos are in the same place. To create your photo album –
- Click the ‘album’ tab at the top of the market page and create an album
- Use your business name as the album title
- You can add links and descriptions on the photos
- Your album can be shared publicly on Facebook
- You can add new photos and update products as required
- Only one album per person please!
There is a one-off fee of £5 to host a virtual stall at this online market.
- Please send £5 via PayPal ‘Friends & Family’ to [email protected] to book your space. If you cannot send as Friends & Family please add 50p to cover the charges.
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay via PayPal goods & services (50p has been added to cover the PayPal charges)
- Or if you would prefer to send £5 via bank transfer please email us [email protected] and we will send you our details.
** IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU EMAIL US WITH DETAILS OF THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL BEFORE YOU BOOK OR SEND PAYMENT **
We need to check availability and make sure your products aren’t the same as anybody else’s already booked in. We also need to know your name and your business name so that we can approve your posts. If we do not recognise your name when posting then your post will be declined. Please do not put a note on your PayPal payment as these don’t show up to us when you book through this site. The only way to get in touch is by emailing [email protected] or inboxing us on Facebook (click here)
If you pay by bank transfer please email us to let us know so that we can link the payment to you.
If you could please invite your friends to join the market that would be fantastic thank you!
Your first post will have to be approved by us, but then we will be able to make you a pre-approved publisher so all your future posts go through automatically.