Stourport Manor Vintage & Craft Fayre
- Vintage & Craft Fayre – Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor
- On – Sunday 9th May 2021 1-4pm
- At – Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor, 35 Hartlebury Road, Stourport, DY13 9JA
- Set up time – 12pm
- Event start time – 1pm
- Event end time – 4pm
Pitch prices (plus a donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Vintage. Craft, Antiques, Retro, Handmade items – £20
- Business Stall – £25
- 6ft table – £5 extra
Event Info –
- There will be live music at this event.
- This event is free entry to the public.
- Free parking.
- You will be provided with enough space for a 6ft table.
- Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so that we can leave you enough space for one rail free of charge.
- If you need extra space for further rails or a side table you can book via the menu below.
- You can either bring your own 6ft table or book one of ours.
- Chairs are provided.
- Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead).
- Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc.
- Everybody inside the venue must wear a mask or face covering at all times. There will be hand sanitiser available, a one way system in place, track & trace, and social distancing must be maintained.
- This event is on the ground floor with easy access.
- PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING.
- Stallholder Season Tickets now available – book 10 events of your choice in a 12 month period for £100. Please email for more info.
- If you cannot make the event, you can still book your advertising material onto our promo table by scrolling to the bottom of the menu below. Please email us for the address to send your advertising material.
- Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will not receive an instant email receipt if you pay via bank transfer. We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know.
We will email you the week before the event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email [email protected]
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Once you have booked a stall you are welcome to advertise your products on the corresponding Facebook event page. Please share the event page, and you can also use the share button to invite your friends!
If you are offering a service at the events please send us details of your prices, services you offer, time slots available, and your contact details, and we will advertise for you to try and get you some pre-bookings.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.