Stourport Manor Vintage & Craft Fayre
You are booking a stall at –
- Vintage & Craft Fayre – Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor
- On – Remembrance Sunday 8th November 2020 1-4pm
- At – Hallmark Hotel Stourport Manor, 35 Hartlebury Road, Stourport, DY13 9JA
- Set up time – 12pm
- Event start time – 1pm
- Event end time – 4pm
Pitch prices (plus a donation to our vintage raffle hamper) –
- Vintage. Craft, Antiques, Retro, Handmade items – £20
- Business Stall (MLM businesses, Beauty Treatments, Holistic Therapies, Makeovers, Psychic Readings etc) £25
- Tables – £5 extra (or bring your own at no extra charge)
- Extra space – £5
Please send your stall fee via bank transfer to –
- Account number – 73177254
- Sort code – 20 77 62
- Ultimate Girls Night Out (please put your name as the ref)
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay by PayPal.
Event Info –
- There will be live music and dancing at this event.
- This event is free entry to the public.
- Free parking.
- You will be provided with enough space for a 6ft table.
- Please let us know if you will be bringing a rail so that we can leave you enough space for one rail free of charge.
- If you need extra space for further rails or a side table you can book via the menu below.
- You can either bring your own 6ft table or book one of ours.
- Chairs are provided.
- Please let us know if you require access to a plug socket (please bring an extension lead).
- Once you have set up your stall please could you let us have your donation to our raffle hamper, this can be a small item from your stall, a discount voucher to spend with you, or some chocolates or wine etc.
- Please bring enough people with you to help you unload, set up, and manage your stall.
- This event is on the ground floor with easy access.
- PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING.
- Stallholder Season Tickets now available – book 10 events of your choice in a 12 month period for £100. Please email for more info.
- If you cannot make the event, you can still book your advertising material onto our promo table by scrolling to the bottom of the menu below. Please send your material to 436 Barrows Lane, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 1QL by 7th November 2020 at the latest.
- Please take away your rubbish and leave your pitch as it was found
Once you have booked your stall via this website you will receive an email receipt from PayPal straight away. You will not receive an instant email receipt if you pay via bank transfer. We will use your PayPal email address to send all correspondence. If you would prefer us to use a different email address please let us know.
We will email you the week before the event to confirm all set up information etc. All information can also be found on this page. If you have any questions about your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on Facebook –
If you click the events tab at the top of our Facebook pages you will see the links to all event dates. Once you have booked a stall you are welcome to advertise your products on the corresponding Facebook event page. Please share the event page, and you can also use the share button to invite your friends!
If you are offering a service at the events please send us details of your prices, services you offer, time slots available, and your contact details, and we will advertise for you to try and get you some pre-bookings.
Please follow us on Twitter – @ultimate_girls
And on Instagram – ultimategirlsnight
Please read the terms and conditions before using this website.
By using this website you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please refrain from using this site.