You are booking a stall at –
The virtual market will run until 28th December 2021
Seller rules –
- We only accept handmade items.
- All sellers must be UK based.
- Please email [email protected] to check availability before booking.
- Please invite your friends and family to join.
* You can post as many times as you wish but please be respectful of shoppers and other sellers –
- Let at least one other seller post before you post again.
- Do not spam the page.
- Keep content varied – post different photos each time, share links to your website/ page/ Etsy shop/ Instagram etc.
You can also make a photo album of your products on the market page so all your photos are in the same place. To create your photo album –
- Click the ‘album’ tab at the top of the market page and create an album
- Use your business name as the album title
- You can add links and descriptions on the photos
- Your album can be shared publicly on Facebook
- You can add new photos and update products as required
- Only one album per person please!
There is a one-off fee of £5 to host a virtual stall at this online market.
- Please send £5 via PayPal ‘Friends & Family’ to [email protected] to book your space. If you cannot send as Friends & Family please add 50p to cover the charges.
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay via PayPal goods & services (50p has been added to cover the PayPal charges)
- Or if you would prefer to send via bank transfer please email us [email protected] and we will send you our details.
We need to check availability and make sure your products aren’t the same as anybody else’s already booked in. We also need to know your name and your business name so that we can approve your posts. If we do not recognise your name when posting then your post will be declined. Please do not put a note on your PayPal payment as these don’t show up to us when you book through this site. The only way to get in touch is by emailing [email protected] or inboxing us on Facebook (click here)
If you pay by bank transfer please email us to let us know so that we can link the payment to you.
Your first post on the group will have to be approved by us, but then we will be able to make you a pre-approved publisher so all your future posts go through automatically.