Our Virtual Spring Fair will run from 5th January to 28th March 2022!
Our virtual fairs were a lifeline through the lockdowns and restrictions of 2020 and 2021, so even though some events can now take place, we have decided to continue our Virtual Markets and create a Virtual Spring Fair – another fantastic safe space for sellers and shoppers to come together!
We have the most amazing selection of small businesses from across the UK. Many items are handmade, personalised and made to order by specialist crafters, not found on the high street, delivered to your door or direct to a loved one, all from approved UK sellers.
To purchase an item please contact each seller direct. PayPal goods & services is the safest way to pay.
Seller rules –
* We only allow one rep from big brands so you will have exclusivity on the market once your space has been secured.
* We are starting to get booked up for brands such as Body Shop etc, but we have plenty of room for crafters and handmade items, although if we start to get too many similar items we will limit new sellers.
* You can post as many times as you wish but please be respectful of shoppers and other sellers –
- Let at least one other seller post before you post again.
- Do not spam the page.
- Keep content varied – post different photos each time, share links to your website/ page/ Etsy shop/ Instagram etc.
- Invite friends to this group and share the market page.
- No promotion of other events or virtual markets.
Please follow us on Facebook for more events –