Stallholder Season Ticket – Now Available!
For just £100 you can book a pitch at 10 events of your choice within a 12 month period (once we re-open)
Discover All Of Our Events HERE
Excellent value for money as pitches at our events vary from £15 – £30 depending on the venue.
Please read the terms and conditions before you buy your ticket –
- Valid for 1 year from the date of purchase / or from the date of your first event if purchased during the coronavirus crisis.
- Book up to 10 events of your choice during that 12 month period.
- You can find all our events the ‘Events‘ section of this website.
- Please read all the event and venue info before you choose your dates as each venue is different – some have tables provided, some don’t, some may be indoors, some outdoors etc.
- Please let us know what you will be selling when you buy your season ticket. This cannot be changed. For example, if you book in to sell Handmade Items, you cannot then change your mind and start selling Body Shop.
- We do not allow sharing of tables.
- You will be provided with a standard pitch. If you need extra space this will have to be booked separately.
- The season ticket is in your name and is valid only for you. Stalls cannot be passed onto a friend or re-sold. You cannot ask anyone else to attend on your behalf.
- You do not need to choose all your events at once, you can let us know throughout the year by emailing email@example.com
But please be aware that events are booked on a first come, first served basis. So for example, if you are a Forever Living rep and you choose a date where Forever Living is already booked in, you will not be able to do that event.
- If you cancel an event within one month of the event date, or simply do not turn up on the day, you will lose that event.
- All season tickets are non refundable and non transferable.