How it works :
The event will take place on our Facebook event page on Tuesday 29th September between 7-10pm.
There will be live readings on the page from two psychic readers, plus stall space for virtual stallholders from around the UK.
What you get :
We will create you –
- a virtual stall on the event page
- a link on this website
- the option to go live on the event page during the evening if you would like to showcase your products during the evening
- two authorised posts on the event page during the evening (if you have any extra photos, special offers, competitions etc, you can post these yourself during the evening)
- we will share your products on our Facebook page in the week leading up to the event
- All for just £5!
Before the event please send us –
- a video of your stall, if possible
- photographs of your items (no more than 30)
- a description of your business that we can copy and paste
- links to your website, Facebook page, Instagram, Etsy shop, etc
- your contact email / phone number to appear on the listing
Please send them via –
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Facebook messenger to Ultimate Girls Night Out
- or Whatsapp to 07967506205
Your virtual stall will go live on the evening of the event and remain on the event page indefinitely so that customers can pop back at any time.
If you would like to ‘go live’ on the night please just let us know so that we can give you a time slot.
The virtual stall package is just £5.
Please send your stall fee via bank transfer to –
- Account number – 73177254
- Sort code – 20 77 62
- Ultimate Girls Night Out
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay by PayPal.
We have good availability for crafts, gifts, handmade items, fashion, jewellery etc. If you have an MLM business please email email@example.com before you book so that we can check availability. We only allow one rep per company and stalls are offered on a first come first served basis.
If you are an existing season ticket holder you can exchange one event for two virtual events if you wish.
If you have a stall booked at an event which has been postponed due to the coronavirus crisis and would like to exchange for virtual events please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Please share the event page and invite your friends. As this is a virtual event, stallholders are welcome from across the UK and your stall has the potential to reach customers far and wide. This is a fantastic opportunity for us all to support fellow small businesses during these difficult times, so please share and invite as many people as you can!