How it works :
The event will take place on our Facebook group page on Wednesday 21st October between 7-10pm.
There will be live readings on the page from two psychic readers, plus stall space for virtual stallholders from around the UK.
What you get :
- a ‘virtual stall’ on our group page
- a link on this website
- the option to go live on the event page during the evening if you would like to showcase your products
- we will share your products on our Facebook page in the week leading up to the event
- All for just £5!
Your posts will remain on our group page indefinitely so that customers can pop back at any time. By booking a virtual stall you will get the opportunity to post your products on our group page once a day during the week leading up to the event (from 14th October). We just ask that you please keep content varied and post a different photo, video, offer or competition every day. You can then post twice during the night of the event between 7-10pm.
If you would like to ‘go live’ on the night please just let us know so that we can give you a time slot.
Please send us a link to your social media page or website via email to [email protected] so that we can add it to our website ASAP.
The virtual stall package is just £5.
- Please send £5 via PayPal ‘Friends & Family’ to book your space (as there is no physical item exchanging hands please send as Friends and Family)
- Or add a stall to your basket via the menu below and pay via PayPal goods & services (50p has been added to cover the PayPal charges)
- Or if you would prefer to send £5 via bank transfer please email us [email protected] and we will send you our details.
We have good availability for crafts, gifts, handmade items, fashion, jewellery etc. If you have an MLM business please email [email protected] before you book so that we can check availability. We only allow one rep per company and stalls are offered on a first come first served basis.
Please share the event page and invite your friends. As this is a virtual event, stallholders are welcome from across the UK and your stall has the potential to reach customers far and wide. This is a fantastic opportunity for us all to support fellow small businesses during these difficult times, so please share and invite as many people as you can!