Welcome To Ultimate Girls Night Out!
We have had to postpone all physical events from March to September due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. We are currently in the process of re-arranging all postponed events and hope to be back up and running in October.
Have You Joined Our Virtual Christmas Market?
As 2020 has been a complete washout for events and craft fairs, I have decided to organise a Virtual Christmas Market to run for 4 months from August to Christmas 2020. The market has thousands of members already and soooo many beautiful unique gifts available to purchase! Click HERE to join the event.
Everybody is so friendly, welcoming and supportive, and I guarantee that you will discover amazing gifts not available on the high street. Many items are made to order and can be personalised, plus they will be delivered direct to your door, or to a loved one, so no need to worry about social distancing or wearing a mask.
One of my favourite things to do as the evenings start to get chilly is to snuggle up on the sofa with a blanket and a big fat mug of hot chocolate, scroll through the posts and join in the chat within our Christmas Market!
Please get in touch if you would like to host a virtual stall, inbox us on Facebook by clicking here or email us at email@example.com. We only accept one person from each brand so are getting quite full now for reps from companies such as Usborne or Body Shop, but we still have space for crafts and independent businesses. Take a scroll down the event page and if you think your products are different to anything we already have please get in touch ASAP to book your virtual stall!
Stallholder Season Tickets!
At the beginning of 2020 we decided to create our Stallholder Season Tickets, giving stallholders, for a limited time, the chance to purchase a stall at 10 events for just £100. Little did we know that 2020 would pan out the way it has and that the majority of our events would be cancelled or postponed! Our Stallholder Season Tickets are still available, and during this ongoing covid-19 pandemic we have removed the end date, so your season ticket will not expire after 12 months and will carry forward until you have completed all 10 events.
Our Stallholder Season Tickets are great value for money, as a stall at one of our events varies from £15 to £30 depending on the venue. Click HERE or navigate to the Season Ticket tab in the Menu for more info and to purchase a ticket.
Customer Season Passes Now Available!
At the beginning of 2020 we also decided to create our Vintage & Craft fayre customer season passes! These are still available and instead of being valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, they will be valid for 12 months from the date you attend your first event. Please Click Here for more info and to purchase a season pass.
For just £10 you will get –
- 12 months free entry into all our Lily & Lolly’s Vintage & Craft Fayres and Minnie Mee’s Markets (once we re-open)
- A free cup of tea or coffee at each event (where Lily’s Tea Parlour are running the tea room)
- A free strip of raffle tickets at each fayre
Ultimate Girls Night Out organise a range of events at venues across the Midlands.
We want to help you grow your business, we therefore offer a number of ways for you to advertise with us.
- You can be added to our Stallholder Directory for a yearly fee of only £12, just £1 per month!
- You can sell your products and promote your business within the community at our events.
- Each month we have the opportunity for you to become our Business Of The Month where you will be featured on our sidebar absolutely free.
Supporting Local Businesses!
We aim to support ladies in business, create friendships, boost confidence, expand networks & promote local venues. Join our community to help your business grow!
Event Cancellations and Postponements
2020 has been a very challenging year for everybody in the events industry. We started the year with a full diary and lots of amazing events planned, but unfortunately we have had to postpone most of them due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. We are working hard to re-arrange all postponed events and will keep all stallholders updated. Like many event organisers we have lost money on advertising material purchased at the beginning of the year, desposits, venue hire, merchandise, not to mention hundreds of work hours, and the fact that we have been unable to do any physical events for over 6 months. Craft Fayres and Markets were given the go-ahead by the government to re-open on 15th June, but we are still facing some difficulties with new local restrictions, and some of our venues deciding to not yet re-open their halls and function rooms. So we just wanted to keep you updated on our cancellation policy –
- If an event is cancelled by us due to lack of stallholders or a problem with the venue, you will be offered a full refund or a free transfer to any other event of your choice.
- If an event is cancelled or postponed due to a reason out of our control – for example, covid-19 restrictions, local lockdown, the venue deciding not to open, the venue deciding not to allow events, government restrictions, another pandemic, or extreme weather, your booking will be rolled over to a new event and venue of your choice at any time in the future.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org